Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Million Little Pieces of Bullshit


I thought I would take a page from the James Frey playbook (a playbook he undoubtedly stole from the Dallas Cowboys) and give you an insight on my own memoirs that I'm working on.

It's entitled, "Lawdogs" and it tells the story of my life. I made a name for myself back in Kansas as a peace officer. After a while I gave that life up and headed west to meet up with my brothers Virgil and Morgan. Once I got into town I ran into some old friends: Doc Holliday,
Turkey Creek Jack Johnson, Texas Jack Vermillion and others. I met the love of my life, Josephine Marcus, an actress of sorts and we lived happily ever after.

1 Comments:

Blogger blizzard said...

you're not speaking of Sherrif Behan are you?

1:36 PM, February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home